Internship Back Office
(30-40% on hourly basis)
Make a Creative Difference
Our administration team is looking for an intern, who is excited to work on a variety of different tasks. From helping to organize events/conferences, to proof-reading presentation material up to managing the website and beautifying keynote presentations.
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” ― Walt Disney
We offer an interesting modern workplace close to the city center of Zurich, uncomplicated work atmosphere, and exciting tasks in an international environment with the latest technologies. The internship 30%-40% on an hourly basis is located in Zurich, Switzerland with the option to work some of the time remotely. The work language is English.
- General administration tasks (for example: proof-reading, travel booking, office maintenance)
- Support organization of internal and external events and meetings
- Support keynote deck creation (strong attention to detail)
- Maintain external website in coordination with developers
- Commercial apprenticeship, student in business management, marketing, design or similar
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent knowledge in Keynote
- Knowledge of Adobe products like inDesign, Illustrator is a plus
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
For over 13 years DisneyResearch|Studios has been at the forefront of technological innovation, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to help the Walt Disney Company differentiate its entertainment products, services, and content. Our mission is rooted in the long Disney tradition of inventing new technologies to contribute to the magic of the stories we tell and the characters we all love. Our inventions are used in almost every Disney feature film production and have dazzled hundreds of millions of people in audiences worldwide. DisneyResearch|Studios is part of a wider innovation ecosystem operating in close partnership with our technology units at the Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Lucasfilm/ILM, Marvel Studios, and Walt Disney Pictures.
How to apply:
To be considered for an internship, submit your CV and a cover letter.